View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Hey! From Reading - P.A. that is.

Got a Sony PRS-300 for Christmas. Prior to that, I read mobipocket ebooks on my Treo. I loved the size. To me the Sony seems HUGE though I understand it is the smallest dedicated reader in the market right now. I could go to a slightly smaller screen if the device could truly fit in a man's shirt pocket.

I just discovered this website, and Calibre. Has Sony software always been that awful? Sometimes it launches and sometimes it doesn't.

I'm an old dinosaur who loves photography.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote