View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Friggin' Fictionwise!

Okay,

I bought via pre-order, two ebooks, one by W.E.B. Griffin and one by Nancy Holzner. Both of these were due to be available TODAY! Then, this morning, before attempting to download them, I perused the new books and snagged one by Morgan Crewe.

So I went into My Bookshelf and downloaded the Morgan Crewe novel, opened it up, and what to my wondering eyes appeared? A Jules Verne story, "Godfrey (some last name) - A California Mystery"! That's right, a completely different novel!

Sent in a complaint asking for the book I purchased. Then I went on to download my supposedly-now-available novels from Griffin and Holzner. You got it! *BOTH* of them are listed as available but the friggin system reports they're not found!!!

What the frig is up with Fictionwise!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote