View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #57
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
ADE DRM allows for library ePub. Plus, we can strip the DRM from ADE DRM. eReader is just going to be an annoying mess.
You can strip the DRM from EReader books too. And the DRM is much less annoying. I can't register my Sony Pocket Edition because of an error on my work PC which used up all of my remaining activations. I opened a case with Adobe and they sent me a PDF in response that superficially addressed my problem. They did not reset my device activation count as requested and it's been the better part of two weeks. This would not be an issue with EReader. As for library support, I'm sure that could be engineered into it. Heck, Overdrive offers MP3 audiobooks that patrons are expected to delete after their loan period is over.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote