View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #52
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Bob,

Is this empirically true, that there is more content for the Kindle than for all other available devices? How do you know this? (The question is not does the Kindle store have more ebooks than say the Sony store or Books on Board. The question is whether there is more content available to the owner of say an Astak device than to the owner of a Kindle from all sources.)
I know I think I technically get more books that I am personally interested in on the SOny than when I had a kindle because along with using Sony & booksonboard, I also buy ebooks from WH Smith for British mystery titles that either have no US publisher or the book hasn't been released here yet. This access is a big plus for me to have an ebook reader. I was buying British mysteries from amazon uk about twice a year for stuff I can't buy in the US or borrow from the library. It has saved me those shipping charges.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote