View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 10:12 AM   #77
positively4th
Enthusiast
positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis, Xiaomi Inkpad X, Xiaomi Inkpalm 5
Mine just came today, haven’t opened it yet… curious if anyone has tried the included screen protector. Wondering if it changes the glossy screen to matte at all.

Edit: I can report back that it’s definitely a matte screen protector (isn’t obvious until you peel the outer layer off), but unfortunately I totally botched the installation on mine. Thought I was peeling the outer layer off and the whole thing came off. I was thinking “wow, I really installed it perfectly!” And then picked the outer layer out of the garbage just to check… nope. Botched it… nice matte finish to it too. Wonder if they have replacements anywhere.

Last edited by positively4th; 05-03-2021 at 03:23 PM.
positively4th is offline   Reply With Quote