View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #61
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
My battery life is horrible. I fully charged it less than a week ago and its 50% drained just in standby mode. I have not even used it. I bought 1 or 2 books and thats it. Just standby mode or what ever you call it. I am going to try keeping the wifi off to see if it improves. In my opinion light level 10 is too low. I keep mine at 15 to 18 which is probably the problem. It seems the screen is darker than the 1t gen oasis

Last edited by HLS; 12-07-2017 at 02:59 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote