View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 04:03 PM   #58
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've not read it yet. I did read The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet and really enjoyed it.. The characters and their interactions are just so good. The plot came second and that was very much OK.
I think A Closed and Common Orbit was even better than the first book. Without giving too much away I was expecting the main story of the book but the secondary story was totally unexpected and is one I won't forget. At first it seems like there's not much happening in the book and suddenly you're totally gripped.
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote