View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 01:20 PM   #55
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
I think I got around 5 or 6 books into the series before figuring out that it was just going round in circles and getting rid of all I had. I suppose book 1 wasn't too bad, but at the time there were plenty of epic fantasy trilogies around which did come to a resolution so I didn't miss it.
Well, keep in mind that it is a *wheel* of *time* :P

I'm in the same boat as you. I read the first few and then gave up when it became too much of a slog.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote