Thread: Kindle First
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 11:06 AM   #571
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I chose "The Man Who Could Be King", though "The Man of Legends" sorely tempted me. but in the end I decided I was in the mood for some historical fiction. The choices were a nice change from the monochromatic options of the last few months.
The Man Who Could Be King, was a close second choice for me, I hope to pick it up on either, Prime Reading or Lending Library. I agree it was a nice change in the selections this month. More than one I wanted to read.

Last edited by Wearever; 06-05-2017 at 11:09 AM.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote