View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 06:36 AM   #78
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Right now, if I was choosing between an Aura HD and the Aura (and wasn't really bothered by getting the bigger screen of the Aura HD), I'd wait and see if Kobo release an updated version of the Aura. The light/screen on the HD looks better, and I'd want to see if Kobo can improve on the screen of the Aura the same way Amazon improved the screen on the Paperwhite.

That's down to my own personal desire to have the best light/screen combination available over other things though. There are plenty of people happy with their Kobo Glo's despite the fact the screen and light of the Aura HD is a lot better, it all depends on what is important to you personally.

Last edited by soulfuldog; 06-15-2014 at 06:39 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote