View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 06:44 AM   #73
seaniko7
wannabe developer
seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kindle: 2xKeyboard, Classic, 2xTouch, 2xPW, PW2; Onyx: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
I did it! On the first try!
Special thanks to FMP - Your guide was very helpful.
A few questions to seaniko7 and the community:
- How to calibrate the stylus? Very interferes upward displacement
- It is possible to connect a keyboard and a mouse without code USB Host mode in the terminal?
- It's possible no use the USB-powered hub?
- How to turn off the OS?
Special thanks to seaniko7

Я сделал это! С первого раза!
Особая благодарность FMP - помогла очень Ваша инструкция.
Несколько вопросов к seaniko7 и сообществу:
- как откалибровать стилус? Очень мешает смещение вверх
- можно-ли подключить клавиатуру и мышь без кода USB Host mode в терминале?
- можно-ли не использовать питаемый USB-хаб?
- как выключать ОС?
Особое спасибо seaniko7
I will compile ts_calibrate binary and provide calibration in next release.
For now it is not possible to enable USB host without terminal, also I haven't found way to use USB host without external power source yet.
You can shutdown OS by "logout" option. It can be found in lower-left screen corner.

Now Obuntu is installed on Boox internal memory, which makes it faster than using class 10 SD card. However, I'll check whether additional swap partition makes any additional speed improvement.

@aruangra, there is no need to partition SD, just drop these two files on FAT formatted card.

Last edited by seaniko7; 08-16-2013 at 06:46 AM.
seaniko7 is offline   Reply With Quote