View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #66
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpiano View Post
hello Kirith. I would like to ask some questions to yourself and others in the community:
1) When you start ubuntu go directly to your desktop, or you have a screen with the penguin (as in the video)?
No. Only black screen, flashing by white
Quote:
2) How do you see the folder icons and the words? They seem to have defined or low resolution?
Yes, I think so too. But readably
Quote:
3) Did you try to view a pdf or reading a web page? What is the display?
I did not expect that everything will turn out on the first try. USB keyboard at hand was not. So enter any letters or numbers I could not. And to connect with the network - the same could not

Я не ожидал, что всё получится с первого раза. Клавиатуры на USB под рукой не нашлось. Поэтому ввести какие-либо буквы или цифры я не смог. И подключиться с сети - то же не смог
Quote:
I by the time I got to use the SO original because they are not able to solve the problems I had indicated. Appearance that someone can give me some suggestions. Seeing the video of Crazydog I noticed that starts the video player from the terminal as root. Perhaps the problem is that you do login as root?
I'm not login in "root" - only "user"
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote