View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #11
cyndersk
Enthusiast
cyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Touch & Kobo Arc
I have tried all the suggestions - up to and including a reset, and neither issue has been improved. In fact yesterday I brought my reader out of sleep mode - started reading and before I even completed a paragraph it went back to sleep. I am not a slow reader, so this occurred in under a minute.

The slow response is also still there. I would open an issue with kobo but historically their support is pretty much non-existant for all the good they do.

I'm thinking that the next time I purchase a reader it will be either a sony or a kindle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
This user has something atypical going on with their device; it's not an across-the-board 'bug' in the 2.4 firmware that's causing this, as is clear from all the other helpful comments. Your content-free whinge is not useful or helpful for anyone in this thread.
cyndersk is offline   Reply With Quote