View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
cyndersk
Enthusiast
cyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watchcyndersk is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Touch & Kobo Arc
Angry Issue since update to 2.4

Ever since I updated to this new version on my kobo touch it goes into sleep mode after I have just woken it up - within maybe 5- 10 seconds. I never had this problem before and find it extremely annoying. I'll be in the middle of a paragraph, or line and poof, off it goes.

It would not be so bad if it instantly awoke - but it takes another 5-10 seconds for it to wake up... I know, not long in the grand scheme of things, but annoying none the less.

Also it seems to take much longer to navigate between screens, to change a page, to bring up the contents etc. It was slow before, but now it is pathetic.

I wish I had not updated, but I wanted to be able to use the archive feature. Normally I don't update it unless I see there is something that really captures my attention.

Any idea when these will be fixed?
cyndersk is offline   Reply With Quote