View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villordsutch View Post
We live in a brick terraced house, built in 1911. The seperating walls in the home are also brick.

We generally don't use the WiFi, I ran 20 meters of cable under the floor to connect to our XBox (as an example).

Now yesterday I was sat in the Living Room (router is in the Dining Room about 5 meters away (behind a seperating wall) and I noticed our WiFi signal was rather poor on the tablets.

Is there a cheap way of boosting our Wifi signal?

We are Sky Broadband users (UK).

Thanks.
You need a "Wireless Repeater", like this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TL-WA830RE-3.../dp/B006BBYXPA

It'll work with any WiFi network.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote