Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #39
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
Removing page numbers from the ToC is annoying, since with side-loaded books I now have no way of knowing how many pages are left in a chapter without clicking the next chapter and seeing what page it's on.
Yes, it is annoying. However, the number of pages left is still there if you select the Go To option rather than Contents.

After reading several hundred pages of the book that was previously illegible, I must say that I am really happy with the changes to the font formatting and ghosting! The text is much cleaner and has reduced eye strain. Although I'd still be happier if there was an optional setting to adjust frequency of the page refresh.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote