Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #32
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyTX View Post
Are you referring to the screensaver screen? I haven't updated to 1.2 yet, so I don't know about all the changes.

All of the original screensavers on the NOOK ST have the black bar with the "press the N button below" as part of the design. I replaced the screensavers with some custom designs I preferred and eliminated the black bar.

Marty
I use a custom design as well, and the bar now appears on those. Maybe because they were on the device when the update happened. Next time I connect to a PC, I'll try and reload some to see what happens.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote