View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
If you mean not higher than the publisher's retail price for the hardcover (undiscounted price), then you are right. If you mean price in the marketplace, then you are wrong. I have bought several ebooks that cost more than what the hardcover cost me. In one instance, the ebook cost $7 more than the hardcover.
I mean price in the marketplace.

I'm not disputing that there may indeed be newly published e-books that cost more than the corresponding hardcovers, but I have not seen any in my browsing and purchasing.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote