View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:40 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
1) Sort by "most recently viewed." Or more simply coded, a list of "10 most recently viewed ebooks."
Both the Kindle and the BeBook Neo have this feature.

Quote:
4) Picture fills the screen. I'd love to be able to have any image shown at my choice of "full original size" (if small) or "fills viewing screen", preferably switchable between landscape & portrait. Image support in ebooks is far enough behind physical books (200 dpi max?!) that this could help cover the gap until we get print-quality displays, which I suspect are not happening soon. Or at least, not happening soon & cheap.
The Kindle does this. Select a picture and press <Enter> and it expands to full screen.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote