View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:50 PM   #13
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post

Do they allow you to take a quarter-page image with text around it, and show just the image on its own page, filling the screen? (And does that work in all formats?) What I'm thinking of is image-based zoom without the surrounding text..
Selection zoom on Boox certainly does. you just select the image with the stylus and its zoomed to display size.

Irex created that first for ereaders. but for some reason didnt include it on the DR800.

PocketBook has done something neat with the PDF viewer on the new models which i hope to see in the upates for previous models.

They already had great zoom and reflow support for PDFs but have added something new for reflow- now when you select reflow the images are reflowed with the text. you get a paragraph of text then the image then more text etc. I haven't seen any other reflow include the images before.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote