View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 11:58 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitarywolf View Post
I've been trying to get my Voyage to show the cover on the main screen since 5.13.5. Just upgraded to .6 and still no cover. I wonder what is Amazon up to with this being release of cover art.

The threads here I have been following give the impression it was a slow rollout, first in other countries, and then slowly across the US. There was no mention in the update notes on Amazon that this was a new feature, so why are they hiding it for some users? Odd.
The cover for the sleep screen is only for the ad-free firmware.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote