View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 01:28 AM   #1
jonesyb
Enthusiast
jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.jonesyb can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
Registering on here was an EPIC SAGA

Hey everyone, I am glad I am finally here. I create a lot of ebooks and am glad to join a community of likeminded people.

I was prompted to join from Sigil and also Calibre.

However every time I tried it said that I had been denied for some reason, and to contact the administrator, which I did every time but no response.

Also the captcha form on the registration page would cycle through different images to click on for something like ten minutes each time.

I thought that the site wasn't accepting new registrations for some reason. It appeared like the site was made intentionally impossible to register, for some reason.

This went on for probably over 3 months.

Then yesterday I tried again out of curiosity. Then for some reason I thought to change my IP address on ExpressVPN and it worked.

So I am happy now.

Anyway, I am sorry to bore you with this tedious tale.

Have a lovely day.
jonesyb is offline   Reply With Quote