View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 11:08 AM   #7
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
p.s. - My dislike of locally stored site data is not a knock against Calibre. I realize that it needs to do exactly this if you want to be able to use it's built-in reader while offline.

I thought it would be better if Calibre could store these offline books in a more "friendly" place, like your Downloads folder, but you have corrected me and pointed out that this is not possible. I thought web apps COULD store and access data elsewhere on your computer, but only after you granted them specific permission. My error in thinking that.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote