View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 04:34 PM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I think it's very interesting that at least half of the examples on those pages were "shoujo" type manga. It suggests that the female demographic for ebook manga is at least as strong as the male audience. (No surprise, really, I just think it's interesting, as this audience often gets overlooked in the US.)
I'm not surprised about that... in the U.S., romance readers (primarily female) are the fastest-growing e-book segment according to various sources. So in that way, we're mirroring Japan (or Japan is mirroring us) in the growing interest in romance e-material. (I've gotta try my hand at that one of these days...)

Of course, the first one I looked at was Lupin...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote