View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Paramhansa Yogananda died in 1952. His works have been out of copyright in Canada since 2003, will be out of copyright in the EU in 2023, and (if copyright was renewed) the 1946 book will be out of copyright in the US in 2041, otherwise it's already out of copyright in the US.
Ah, out of copyright in Canada. Since it's not in the PD books at Amazon, I suspect the copyright was renewed here (but, since I got it free, I probably won't research it further). Few larger publishers seem to be putting PD books out as ebook (at least on Kindle; I do see them at other ebookstores) and I doubt many would then go to the effort involved in getting Amazon to feature it as a discounted/free book.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote