View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #14
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Go get a pocket book then !

And a few thing.
Have you yourself any experience in programing ? How many devloppers there is at bokeen and what they are working on ? Or how many devloppers there are for the poket book ? Or how long both project have been running ?
Don't call someone incompetant unless you know what you're talking about, and have proof of what you're saying.
The idea for text typing is ingenious. But i'm not sure you can really type efiiciency with that.
Seems like I've hit a sore spot there, no need to be so touchy. I didn't mean to offend anyone, so I apologize if that happened.
Look, from my perspective the number of bookeen's developers or how long they have been working on their project is irrelevant (it would be of a matter if they were an open source project). I'm a customer. I'm interested in the final product and how it compares to other products. That's what will have an influence on my future decisions about which product to buy.
I'm not saying that bookeen developers are doing a bad job, they just leave themselves a lot of room for improvement.
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote