View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 10:58 PM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
Not worth the risk for me, KA1 doesn't have an SD card, and I don't buy books to get synced to my KA1 (I buy on another account and 'future proof them', then load them on via calibre).
The problem is something with the Aura ONE, and maybe the Aura E2. It doesn't brick the device, but a factory reset is needed to recover. Kobo picked up the problem very quickly, pulled the update, fixed it and re-released. That's why I wasn't sure about the release number as I expected it to be changed, but I wasn't sure were it was.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote