View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 10:07 PM   #10
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I downloaded and it installed and looks okay. I've attached a screenshot of the SHA256 for the 4.4.9344 KoboRoot.tgz file. The manifest.md5sum only includes the files in the upgrades directory so it's no help with the KoboRoot.tgz file
I get d71a4ed9e655fa5162533a2c08d1d62699c8fe15891ebe33f7 0fab67047c4b6e

Blargh... 2 versions with the same file name being distributed.. this is not going to end well for the foolish brave to sideload early.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote