View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #56
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
It isn't any better in Europe. For a while you couldn't come back from Luxembourg to Germany in your car without being searched. And an old gentleman and his wife (both retired!) I know from work got strip searched and their car taken apart coming back from a weekend in Switzerland -- all in the name of finding bank statements, etc. Of course they found nothing.
So that makes it OK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
In the case of the man near Canada, it was his work laptop. The authorities questioned him about some photos of Hezbollah rallies on his computer and he told them it was research for a school paper.
I meant laptop given by an employer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I did get your point. Again, I think the intelligence community probably has it figured out and any suspicions would lead them to be very thorough. Better safe than sorry.
I doubt that they have it figured out. They would have to disassemble the car.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote