View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #51
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
What if this is a work laptop?
In the case of the man near Canada, it was his work laptop. The authorities questioned him about some photos of Hezbollah rallies on his computer and he told them it was research for a school paper.

Quote:
You didn't get my point. It is easy to put files on an SD card, which is very small, and easy to hide in something as big as a car. Would they search for SD cards?
I did get your point. Again, I think the intelligence community probably has it figured out and any suspicions would lead them to be very thorough. Better safe than sorry.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote