View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I gave up sleep today just to wait for UPS to deliver my husband's psychology textbook. This made me think how much easier buying it from a store would have been. Although the price difference is what kept me from doing that. $200 for the text book locally or $170 with Amazon Student Prime. I went with Prime and Amazon got the book here overnight. Classes start Saturday of all days.

I can't see paying a price like that for a ebook though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote