Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 04:44 AM   #71
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I wish I hadn't missed beppe's post. I hope he will reconsider and repost.
Sorry. I did not keep record, in any case, Jon made me an offer I could not refuse

I can divulge why I did not vote for Nobokov, in spite of him being one of the most elegant, intelligent and talented. Somehow what Stravinski is for music. The chamber one, I mean.

As many here, I am coming of age. As some, my main interest is that one. Well, I am afraid that rereading Lolita would put me on thin ice, and take away some vital enthusiasm.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote