View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 05:16 AM   #37
crashed
Connoisseur
crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
My opinion is this: If you haven't already bought a Kindle, it's likely you still won't. If anything these new touch models are finely catching up to the Nook Touch. The only real incentive is the X-Ray feature, something B&N can easily do as well with a update. Otherwise there's really nothing new here to be said for the Kindles.

Comes down to you liking Amazon's store, their format, and their eBook practices (which I do not, which is what held me back on them.)

Right now I just want a good cheap tablet so I can have both BN or Amazon if I choose.
crashed is offline   Reply With Quote