Thread: 903 Two PB 903 questions.
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldencore View Post
Thanks!

Hmm, I am still not sure if I should buy one or not. Trust the proposed firmware update or not... If the Sony 950 would be available in Germany, I think I'd already bought it...
Hi Goldencore, the next promised update might (!) be on January 28th - and from the German forum it appears that they were undergoing a big reorganization to cope with tenfold increase in demand. Of course, the date may slip, but it is now just a week to go, so if I were you I would wait until the end of the month to see how things pan out.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote