View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:20 AM   #391
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Hi people,
I am trying to create a catalog just for the books that on my Kindle are in a given collection ("TO READ").
The problem is that I can filter them in the Device panel by this search: Collections:"TO READ", but in the Device panel I cannot create catalogs (of course, "Convert Books" is grayed out).
While instead in the Library panel I cannot filter for those books, since the Collections column doesn exist.
There is some way to filter - in the Library panel - for books that on the device are on a given collection?
... I hope I've been clear ...

thanks!

alessandro