View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #14
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
You have a K3 wi-fi only, right? There is only the @kindle.com email. The @free.kindle.com is for the 3G + Wi-fi model. They pay money to transfer data over 3G wireless by default and the free email address gives them an alternative for Wi-fi transfers. Hope that Helps!
Just for info, the @free.kindle.com address does work even if you only have the WiFi K3 (though I know now that it isn't necessary to use it). Before I realised that you only got charged if 3G was used, I was using the @free.kindle.com address to send stuff to my K3 (WiFi only), and it works fine.
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote