View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #25
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai View Post
Nah, actually I still prefer the simplicity of the Kindle 3.

Also FYI perhaps for people wondering about the custom fees I think I found a pretyt good source saying that in total the Kindle will be €150 (import & shipping). Great price, imho.
Well i'm in France, and the kindle is : 189$ + 20$ shipping + 40$ import fees deposit, so it's more like 250$, which is about 190 €, plus the few euros your banks will take in the operation of course. I don't really see how it could be 150€, which would almost be the price of the Kindle itself, without shipping and the famous import fees deposit.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote