View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:08 PM   #24
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I obviously can't test loading them onto a Kindle until mine arrives, but Calibre certainly seems to have done its thing. The whole process was quicker and simpler than I anticipated.
Curious did you go for Kindle 3 or Kindle DX 3? I see in your profile that you've got Sony devices from before, what maid you go for the Kindle? Looking forward to hear about all user reactions when the K3 finally arrives. Good luck with your Kindle.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote