Thread: <svg><text>
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 12:17 AM   #4
Karellen
Evangelist
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
@KevinH

Thank you, that was a very simple and easy solution and it all works nicely in the Libra 2. I had not come across the <figure> tab before.

After losing track of time and spending well over an hour trying to figure out the svg text method, when I thought I finally had it working using <foreignobject>, I sideloaded the book to the Libra 2 and there was no text, even though I could see it in Calibre Editor and Reader as well as Kindle Previewer. Removed the <foreignobject> tags and just used <text> and all I got was ⌧⌧⌧⌧ symbols. So it looks like the Libra does not recognise <svg> text tags.

Thanks again
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote