View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Thank you, =X=.

Do Android phones get operating system updates, or do they stick with whatever was originally loaded? From what I understand, the Galaxy S is running Froyo... can I update it to Gingerbread (and do I *want* to update it? LOL!) or is that for Samsung to decide?

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure my brother has a Vibrant. Guess I'll have to test it out! Although, he does rather hate Apple with a firey passion, so I'm not sure he'd be willing to let me test its compatibility with my mac.
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote