View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Slow scrolling in main window

Hi,
Scrolling in the main window has been very slow for me since version 0.7.x. When I click on the next title it takes about 4-5 seconds before the display changes. All kinds of sortings are also rather slow, 4-5 seconds. I have 245 books in the database.

If I enable the cover browser, then scrolling and sorting are almost instantaneous. Any ideas? (I could of course always enable the cover browser )
svenlind is online now   Reply With Quote