View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 02:11 AM   #13
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post

You can still get the information you need to make your own decryption key though, if you own or have access to a rooted Android device. If you do, I'd be glad to help you with it.
Well, I just rooted my Nook HD+, surprisingly easily, with the tools I found here:
https://nookhdplusandroid7.wordpress...oid-7-upgrade/

I need to install the Nook app still, which I'll have to do from an APK file. Is there a particular version of the app I should install to be able to extract the decryption key?

Actually, I just installed version 5.0.2.38, and downloaded a book from my account. Now I just need to know how to find the key.

Last edited by starrigger; 09-30-2019 at 02:57 AM.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote