View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 06:47 AM   #11
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I haven't seen any indication that they are abandoning the Nook app from the Windows store. They just abandoned the Nook for PC program. However, that doesn't help with the problem of getting books liberated. I haven't been able to successfully import books from the Windows app since about the first of the year. It would be really nice if someone would figure out how to make this happen because I don't have access to a rooted Android device. I have been buying all my books elsewhere even though I have the new Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8 which I like very much.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote