View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 07:46 PM   #10
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
It depends on what you mean by "app". If you mean app, as in application software, there has been one version or another of the Nook for Windows application for the better part of 8-10 years. And yes, they're abandoning it. At least that's what I've read.

I also have an old Nook HD+. I'd really need to look into what I did way back when. Mine has been rooted almost since day one. If I remember, it was relatively easy, and didn't take over a couple of hours of research, downloading the tools, creating an SD card, and then booting with it and running the tools. We're talking almost 7 years though.

It would do what you needed though. It all depends on how badly you want it.
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote