View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 04:07 PM   #8
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
I just encountered this problem for the first time. (I'd been successfully importing books downloaded through the new Nook app on Windows, until my latest purchase.) Checked here to see if there was a fix, but I guess not. I trust those apprentice-geniuses are working on it. Hope so. I have a sizable BN gift card I've been working my way through, but this sure throws a spanner in the works! I'd hate to have to use the Nook app to read my books.
They may be working on it, and I'm sure this forum and the issues log on the GitHub site will be the first places to hear the news, but they may never get it worked out since B&N seems to be abandoning the Nook app for PC and maybe the Mac as well.

You can still get the information you need to make your own decryption key though, if you own or have access to a rooted Android device. If you do, I'd be glad to help you with it.
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote