View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 06:56 AM   #4
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I hate to revive an old thread, but the old standard tools don't seem to work any longer.

I've been backing up my epubs from my B&N account using Apprentice Alf's Calibre plug-ins for years. I've used the same key for at least seven years. That stopped just recently when I went to login to B&N and they forced me to change my password. With the decryption key being based on your email and password, this broke my old key. I tried used the latest version of the Calibre plug-in to get my new key, but it won't connect and returns nothing. It errors out. I get an error that says "Could not retrieve key. Check username, password and internet connectivity and try again." I've verified that I have the correct information and I have internet access. The tool just isn't working. I've been trying for several days now with no luck.

Is there any other way to get your B&N decryption key these days?

Thanks.
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote