View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 03:06 AM   #42058
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've finally booked my reading retreat, in just over three week's time. I booked a "hotel apartment", which is basically a studio apartment. I stayed in one in 2011, only for five days and now for a full week. It's small, with a tiny kitchenette. But included in the price is breakfast buffet each morning. Also, the apartment gets cleaned daily (which consists of making the bed, cleaning the bathroom, empty the trash and vacuum once a week). Seven years ago I didn't book with preference and got assigned a ground floor apartment. It was okay, fairly private thanks to a hedge. Except that some neighbours used my patio as a shortcut to their apartment. So now I've booked an apartment that's not on the ground floor.

I'm really looking forward to it, I'll need it by then. The next two weeks are school vacation and are usually the busiest of the year. After that I have a week to get ready for my retreat.

I'm hoping for snow, but really I don't mind whatever the weather will be. The apartment complex is right next to center with the restaurants and stores. If the weather is good I can take nice walks in the park.

But first I have to get through two chaotic weeks.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote