View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #42050
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've finished the Christmas cards, yay! I've also cleaned the litter boxes, ordered my parents' Christmas gifts and started a new book. There's no rest for the wicked, since next week is The Week Before Christmas I'll be working more than full time. Tomorrow the store's closed, so I have to run some errands; pharmacy, wrapping paper, choosing my new glasses (on Tuesday morning I have an appointment to get my eyes checked) and a bunch of other things.

But tonight I'm treating myself to a cup of my favourite tea, a box of Quality Street and Netflix.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote