View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 05:46 AM   #42049
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
The kittens are doing fine. We were being careful when picking them up, whilst they wrestles at normal again. The got an early Christmas present: a scratching post. Luna didn't understand that their cat condo, clad on the outside with hemp, is meant for scratching. So she used the furniture for that. So my mother ordered a scratching post. Although it did say on the website it was 5 foot tall when unpacked that looks a lot bigger than that it sounds. Its about 6 inches thick. And they love it, they can climb it and sit on top of it (and push each other off), so it was money well spend. Now, hopefully, Luna will use that for scratching.

I'm procrastinating; I want to finish the last Christmas cards today. I'll be so glad when I do. I'm always enthusiastic when I start, but by the end I hate it. Next year I'm going to keep it simple; it's not like people care that I hand make the cards, let alone care how intricate they are. I'll be glad when I can spend some time watercolouring again next Sunday.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote