View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 03:45 PM   #7
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodo View Post
Which font do you prefer and why? Does it help you for a long run reading?
I like to use different fonts for different books, different reading conditions, and different moods. Most important to me is being able to sideload new fonts to the device (rather than embedding them in each individual book) so I can easily switch between them, and since most fonts have mistakes and omissions, being able to correct and tweak the font using a program like fontforge.

Caudex is one I use quite often, especially for reading fantasy.

I like EB Garamond (12pt) in good light or at a large size setting.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote